In a perfect world, these would be mine. Oh yes, they would.
- ChiaoGoo Limited Edition Blue Flowers Knitting Needles — 9″ Set
- Nancy’s KnitKnacks Yarn Meter (yardage counter)
- Madeline Tosh Tea Cakes from Jimmy Beans Wool — colors (in this order): Berry Blackcurrant, Earl Grays, Lemon Ginger, Red Velvet Rooibos
- Ultimate Interweave Knits Collection CD Kit
- Just about any knitting-themed item from the Debbie Bliss homeware collection, but especially the tea towels (in red and yellow) and the knitting stitches mugs (I already have stocking stitch mug)
- Malabrigo Linen Stitch Scarf Kit — Madras, Chamomile or Terrain
- Heavy Duty Ball Winder by Nancy’s Knit Knacks
- Acorn-tipped size 11 knitting needles by Indian Lake Artisans
If you’re interested (and why wouldn’t you be? wink!), here‘s my Amazon.com wishlist for Knitting and Needlework Items. Of course, gift certificates to online stores like Webs and Jimmy Beans Wool are always welcome.
See my Ravelry stash list here for yarn I’d trade or sell. Honestly, though, make me an offer and almost any of my stash is up for grabs. I’m in danger of being buried alive in under an avalanche of yarn in my own home office.